Adviser/team AUM: $150,000,000
|Firm leaving||Woodbury Financial Services|
|Firm joining||Securities America|
|Date announced||September 06, 2012|
|Transition date||August 24, 2012|
|Source||Securities America Welcomes Kaufman - Former Woodbury Advisor Drawn to Culture, Technology, Retirement Plan Support|
Disclaimer: The moves in this database come from a number of sources: InvestmentNews and other media reports, press releases, and direct submissions that have been reviewed by InvestmentNews. Any corrections, updates or clarifications should be e-mailed directly to the IN staff.
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers
- REITS continue to be hot as first quarter flows top $4B
- Online rivals Betterment, LearnVest rake in $60 million of venture funding
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 11, 2014