Adviser/team AUM: $50,000,000
|Firm leaving||Wells Fargo Advisors|
|Firm joining||Sovereign Coast Wealth Advisors|
Corpus Christi, TX
|Date announced||November 15, 2012|
|Transition date||November 14, 2012|
Disclaimer: The moves in this database come from a number of sources: InvestmentNews and other media reports, press releases, and direct submissions that have been reviewed by InvestmentNews. Any corrections, updates or clarifications should be e-mailed directly to the IN staff.
- The 10 fastest-growing independent broker-dealers
- Finra approves background checks for brokers
- Fee disclosures vary widely; report raises questions over charges and markups
- Schwab pays $500,000 to settle Finra dispute over class action waivers
- Brokerages toss around ideas about salary for Next Gen advisers
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Ugo W. Egbunike Dir. Of Business Development, ETF.com Greg Crawford Deputy Editor, InvestmentNews
February 11, 2014