Brant Giere, Lisa Szucs
Adviser/team AUM: $210,000,000
Gross annual production/TTM: $1,010,000
|Firm leaving||Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
|Firm joining||Morgan Stanley Wealth Management|
|Date announced||December 03, 2012|
|Transition date||November 20, 2012|
Disclaimer: The moves in this database come from a number of sources: InvestmentNews and other media reports, press releases, and direct submissions that have been reviewed by InvestmentNews. Any corrections, updates or clarifications should be e-mailed directly to the IN staff.
- Consumer, investment adviser groups push lawmakers to support bill to boost adviser exams
- Bogle: Apply fiduciary duty to anyone 'touching other people's money'
- Schwab to give unhappy clients a fee refund
- Adapt or die: 5 ways advisers must embrace change
- Will older advisers pay more than younger colleagues for health care coverage?
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Liz Ann SondersChief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab Corp.
Dorothy Weaver Founder & CEO, Collins Capital