Richard Prybyl, Richard Farr, Steve Headrick
Adviser/team AUM: $248,000,000
Gross annual production/TTM: $1,760,000
|Firm leaving||Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
|Firm joining||Morgan Stanley Wealth Management|
|Date announced||December 11, 2012|
|Transition date||December 07, 2012|
Latest Moves to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
|Albert Fox, Edward Penberthy, Joseph Dehn||March 27, 2014|
|David Behar||March 27, 2014|
|James Wong, Matthew Barker, Justin Harris, Desiderio Rodriquez||March 03, 2014|
Disclaimer: The moves in this database come from a number of sources: InvestmentNews and other media reports, press releases, and direct submissions that have been reviewed by InvestmentNews. Any corrections, updates or clarifications should be e-mailed directly to the IN staff.
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 11, 2014