Stephen Ruvituso, Lee Konopka, Robert Matluck, Todd Stankiewicz
Adviser/team AUM: $1,000,000,000
Gross annual production/TTM: $11,000,000
|Firm leaving||UBS Financial Services|
|Firm joining||Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
|Date announced||October 03, 2013|
|Transition date||September 27, 2013|
Latest Moves to Bank of America Merrill Lynch
|Kendall Cotten||November 13, 2013|
|Stephen Ruvituso, Lee Konopka, Robert Matluck, Todd Stankiewicz||October 03, 2013|
|John Molkentin, Denise Chin Quee||September 10, 2013|
Disclaimer: The moves in this database come from a number of sources: InvestmentNews and other media reports, press releases, and direct submissions that have been reviewed by InvestmentNews. Any corrections, updates or clarifications should be e-mailed directly to the IN staff.
- Consumer, investment adviser groups push lawmakers to support bill to boost adviser exams
- Adapt or die: 5 ways advisers must embrace change
- Bogle: Apply fiduciary duty to anyone 'touching other people's money'
- Schwab to give unhappy clients a fee refund
- Will older advisers pay more than younger colleagues for health care coverage?
Firms with the largest portion of $500K+ producers
Top 5 Firms
Liz Ann SondersChief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab Corp.
Dorothy Weaver Founder & CEO, Collins Capital